Friday, 19 May 2017

League of Augsburg in 10mm my Williamite Army so far

Hello ,
today I thought I would put my Williamite army on the table to see my progress so far I have to say I was a little underwhelmed . I still need to get another six regiments of foot to represent the Dutch and more English and Irish establishment foot . I have enough horse for another two regiments plus I have a few more guns to add and then for now my Williamites will be complete .
  Then its on to the French and Jacobites I am hoping to finish the project by October this year , anyway thanks for taking a look see you again soon .
 Regards Gav .


6 comments:

  1. Wow, most impressive army!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cheers Phil I think I need to add water to make it grow a little 😁.
      Regards Gav .

      Delete
  2. Looking good Gav, nice to see them all on show...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cheers Stu I was waiting to finish some terrain but that side isn't going as fast as I hoped 😔.
      Regards Gav .

      Delete
  3. Not complete! but very impressive now.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks marra six regiments of foot two of cav and four guns plus some commands and that's the Williamite army for Ireland complete .
      Regards Gav .

      Delete