Thursday, 19 January 2017

League Of Augsburg in 10mm (5)

Hello all,
This is another regiment for my Williamite army this time it's Villiers dragoon regiment . Because they are Dragoons I wanted to show the horses different colours these regiments were often at the back of the queue for horse flesh . The horse blankets I painted white trim I could find no evidence for this it just felt right it was the same for the blanket roll . The regiment colour is paper painted I have used pendraken miniatures printed colours but they didn't have this one . So how hard could it be a simple white flag with gold trim .
  So that's my first mounted unit I am now waiting on more foot so it may be a couple of weeks before you see more . All the best.........
Regards Gav .


5 comments:

  1. Wonderful Villiers dragoon's unit, they look superb!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Phil I think Danish foot next .
      Regards Gav .

      Delete
  2. Hi Gav
    Looking good.

    Take care

    Andy

    http://www.10mm-wargaming.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cheers Andy, you had to get me painting 10mm 😏.
    Regards Gav .

    ReplyDelete
  4. Of course it's the one true scale lol

    Take care

    Andy

    ReplyDelete