Wednesday, 11 January 2017

League Of Augsburg in 10mm (4)

Hello,
I have finished another Williamite regiment this time Trelawneys regiment of foot I have mixed the poses from Pendraken's advancing and firing poses . The command stand showing the colours ensigns are actually senior officers I cut out the spatoons and drilled out the hands with a 4mm micro drill bit then cut down the pikes to make the pole . I also added a mounted officer from the mounted officer from the senior command set . So the next regiment will be mounted Dragoons so if you like the nine years war/ League of Augsburg stay tuned for more . But for now it's back to the commission  and one of my Langton sailing ships .
 All the best Gav .


4 comments:

  1. Looks like a real purple patch for you Gav.
    Excellent stuff.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cheers Stu for the kind words .
      Regards Gav .

      Delete
  2. Lovely troops Gav, a cool army looks to be coming together!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Paul I think its Danish up next .
      Regards Gav .

      Delete