Monday, 12 December 2016

League Of Augsburg In 10mmI (2)

Hi all,
I managed to base Sir Percy Kirks regiment of foot i had to wait to get the pikes they are based on 30mm square bases . I cut up a tooth pick to look like freshly cut tree stumps and a couple of my usual cork rocks . When I send for more figures I will include some casualties to give variety to the bases .
  The second regiment is the Earl of Drogheda's regiment of foot although they were on the Irish establishment I believe they were mostly English . Kirkes regiment I had posed in relaxed look but Drohadas as they are in firing poses look more aleart .
There's only one photo and a poor one at that when I add the next regiment I will add some more photos . Thanks for stopping by and see you again soon .
Regards Gav .

11 comments:

  1. Gave these are great, are they for you? It's a period I've always had an eye and 10mm is a great scale, I've got some ECW to paint soon.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cheers Paul yes these will be for me I want about eight regiments of foot and three of horse to start then I will have a go at the Jacobite side to match, sorry for the poor picture .
      Regards Gav .

      Delete
  2. A little bit little for me (10mm, my poor eyes!), but not for you : they are superb!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Many thanks Phil sorry for the poor photo .
      Regards Gav .

      Delete
  3. Very nice Gav. If the guys at my club didn't already do this in 28mm your figures would definitely tempt me to do 10mm.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cheers Neil they are very nice sculpts the casting of the infantry is also good quality.
      Regards Gav .

      Delete
  4. Hi there
    I have shared your blog post on 10mm Wargaming Facebook Page (https://www.facebook.com/10mmwargaming/) and 10mm Wargaming Facbook Group (https://www.facebook.com/groups/1485781548417483/)

    Why not join the 10mm Wargaming Facbook Group and post more about your project.

    Take care

    Andy

    http://www.10mm-wargaming.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am Andy you put me in 😉 Now stop caravaning and get on the paint and chat 😋
      Regards Gav .

      Delete
  5. The figures look great!!! Keep up the great work!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Many thanks Victor I will put up some close photos in a few days .
      Regards Gav .

      Delete
  6. Lol Gav. Yeah this caravaning is certainly taking its toll on wargaming time

    Take care

    Andy

    ReplyDelete