Tuesday, 15 November 2016

The Broad Fourteens (2)

Hi all,
here's a second instalment of my Broad Fourteens project a round table class trawler and a MTB and for the Germans an R boat and an S boat . I have four more on the go with just the basing to finish so now it's time to read up on the 80's rules 'Fast Attack' I will then give them a go solo and there's even talk of doing a couple of on line games with my mates on Table Top Commanders, I mean what could possibly go wrong 🤔.
  All the best .
Regards Gav .







6 comments:

  1. Looking great, Gav.

    Now lets see some fast, running battles on ye olde game table!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cheers Dave, I have two more S boats that just need a varnish on the base and two MTB's that need the base filled .
      Regards Gav .

      Delete