Monday, 21 November 2016

Kirkes Regiment 10mm

Hello ,
just a quick post to show some 10mm I am working on they are from Pendraken miniatures for the league of Augsburg period they are fantastic sculpts with little clean up required . I have always had an interest in the period so I couldn't resist when I saw them .
 Having never painted 10mm before I was a little worried how they would turn out but I have really enjoyed painting them . I bought the Warfare Miniatures pdf's and after a little help from Loki he of the great hall fame I managed to get a nice brown red or toffee apple if you prefer . The turn backs are goblin green as I wanted the figures at this scale to pop .
These figures belong to Kirkes Regiment I have no grenadiers for them yet so they will have to be added at a later date .
Thanks for stopping by I hope your projects are still going strong, until next time...........
Regards Gav .



8 comments:

  1. Looking good, Gav. Pendraken makes some really great sculpts, and your paintwork will certainly "pop" when on the gaming table. I'm Looking forward to seeing this army grow!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cheers Dave these were part of their starter army and no grenadiers were included I have a couple more units on the way but still no grenadiers 😖.
      Regards Gav .

      Delete
  2. Impressive job, they look superb!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Phil they should look good on a base .
      Regards Gav .

      Delete
  3. Looking good Gav although a touch on the small side for me.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Stu, but you can get lots for your money 😉.
      Regards Gav .

      Delete
  4. Superb work Gav, the cuff really pops nicely

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Loki without your input on the tabletop commanders paint and chat it could have gone a lot worse 😉.
      Regards Gav .

      Delete