Sunday, 9 October 2016

Ab 15mm/18mm French Dragoons

Hi all,
here's four French Dragoons, as per my last post I am trying to paint these in a non metallic metal style I prefer this to metallic metal in this scale I think you get better definition and because at this scale you can't use that many colours compared to say a 28mm figure . It only takes me the same time  as it takes to paint true metallic colours . That said most of my clients prefer true metallic so I need to convert them 😁.
  So that's it for this post, I am still working on my French frigate the standing rigging is in and so are most of the ratlines . I also have some more French in great coats part of another commission and another four Dragoons so plenty of bench clutter .
All the best Gav .








No comments:

Post a Comment