Wednesday, 4 May 2016

Peninsuler War AB British 38th Of Foot

Hello all,
just the one base featuring a command base they are ab napoleonics from Eureeka Miniatures . This base is slightly unusual in that the ensigns are carrying the colours cased as these are for my own army I thought i would have two command stands for the same unit with colours cased and colours flying I can swap them when I want to . As with the previous base they represent the 38th of foot I have just started a grenadier company to add to them .
 Next up I have some more French ab in greatcoats as part of a commission I am working on so see you on the next post and thanks for taking a look .
Regards  Gavin



4 comments:

  1. They look ace Gav, the little teversed uniform drummer is sweet!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cheers Paul, that's a compliment from the man who paints some of the best musicians on foot or mounted out there 😉.

      Delete
  2. They look fantastic, great job!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Phil only about another four company's to go 😏.

      Delete