Wednesday, 20 April 2016

AB British Napoleonic Infantry Company

Hello all,
I am painting another commission more ab napoleonics and more French line infantry in great coats so what I thought I would do to at least to keep my own Peninsular war project on track was to paint a company here and there along with any commission work I am undertaking . So bellow are the 38th of foot this is a center company the 38th had yellow facings . I have tried to give the ground a more dry feel so I applied winter static grass and just used grit and tufts .
 Many thanks for stopping by I hope your own projects are going well .
Regards Gavin .

4 comments:

  1. really nice Gav especially the basing as well looks very peninnsular

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cheers Dane, I am adding a company when I can between this commission .
      All the best Gav .

      Delete
  2. Nice going mate.
    Bit worried the red paint pots were drying up with all that blue you have been painting recently.
    Cheers
    Stu

    ReplyDelete
  3. Part of my plan to at least get a battalion finished whilst working on a commission so doing a base at a time I should have a division completed by 2018 ! Good luck with the sharp practice Stu I have invested in General De Brigade I only have to paint up 1000 figures I I can get a game .
    Regards Gav .

    ReplyDelete