Wednesday, 9 March 2016

AB 15mm/18mm Asorted French Napoleonic

Hi all,
I have more ab napoleonics to show today a bit of a mix, two command bases both of a general and a adc both the adc are from the cavalry I got the uniform details from the excellent book Jenna /Austadt  penned by F.G Hourtoulle  it's a very good book well laid out explaining how the battle came about and how it progressed and has lots of basic uniform details for all the combatants . These I will be putting up for sale when I have completed the third command base .
 The other pictures are from the commission I am working on at present they are Fussiliers Chasseurs of the Guard there isn't the variation in the sculpts as in some of the other ab range but they are first class none the less (the sculpts that is not my paint job !) . As with a lot of commissions the client will be baseing these I have left the flash off the camera so the colours aren't bleached .
Well that's it for now I will have some pictures of ab Guard Foot  Artillary crews up soon .
Regards Gavin .


7 comments:

  1. Impressive job on these Nap figures, great details!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Many thanks Phil !
      Regards Gavin .

      Delete
  2. Great job Gav.
    These are really coming along.
    Cheers
    Stu

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cheers Stu ab sculpts almost paint themselves, although the wife is sick of hearing napoleonic marches booming around the house !
    All the best Gav .

    ReplyDelete
  4. Top painting Gav,
    Nice touch with the casualty figure on the commands. It's a great book for eye candy, the whole series has loads of inspiration within!
    Regards
    Paul

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks Paul like most I get most of my AB inspiration from you !
    Cheers Gav .

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Gav your to kind to me mate!!! Thanks!!!

      Delete