Tuesday, 16 February 2016

AB 15mm Royal Artillary

Hello,
  This is an AB 15mm 5.5" howitzer and crew its for my own collection I have been painting it 10 minutes here and there over at least a month while I have painted for other people. The gun carriage colour may not be to everyone's taste but I like the blue grey colour rather than the lighter grey that you often see . The figures are very well sculpted and I enjoyed painting them I will now get a couple of 6lb guns and crew and maybe a mounted officer to make up the battery .
I hope your projects are moving forward, thanks for taking a look .
Regards Gavin .

4 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thanks very much Phil .
      Regards Gav .

      Delete
  2. Very nice Gav, a great 1st addition!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cheers Paul a long way to go I fear !
    Regards Gav .

    ReplyDelete