Sunday, 20 December 2015

My First Building for Chechnya

Hello !
  Here's my first bit of terrain for my Chechnya project it's actually one of the mdf ruins from War Bases Starlingrad set . I have added the simplest things I had in my terrain box (match sticks, plastic card, cocktail sticks and cork ) all cheap and it makes the building a bit different .
  I wanted it to look really drab to match some of the war time Grozney buildings I had seen on YouTube . Maybe with this one I went a little to drab so some of the others I will lighten up a little . Now that's the first one down I hate to think how many more to go some will be mdf and others scratch or resin .
Thanks for taking a look keep licking the brushes until next time...........
  Regards Gavin .






4 comments:

  1. Wow you have been busy..
    What did you order for the Russians
    Cheers
    Stu

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cheers Stu,
    The terrain fits in between painting, all I got this time was a squad of mod infantry a grenade launcher and a couple of lmg's .
    Cheers Gav .

    ReplyDelete
  3. The building looks perfect for the project. I think the colour looks spot on.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cheers Ian I will put a couple more together over the next few days .
    Regards Gav .

    ReplyDelete