Wednesday, 9 December 2015

AB Napoleonics 9th foot (East Norfolks)

Hi all,
Thanks for taking a look today ! The unit is the East Norfolk Regiment at the time of the Peninsula War I have tried to paint them with a clean look with white linen trousers with a few wearing trousers of Portuguese cloth (brown) . Again I have painted the blanket rolls grey with a few brown the facing colours for the regiment are light yellow . My favourite way to show white on light yellow is to use London or light grey and then paint white on top leaving a grey edge (it's good for showing drummers chevrons ) .
  The unit is 36 strong and will be added to my peninsula war army, one more regiment and I will have my first brigade so much to cheer about . I will soon begin a highland regiment which I am approaching with some dread this unit will be for sale as and when it's finished (and if the tartan doesn't go well that might be a while ) .
I have a couple of generals of brigade  (French) that are almost finished these will be up for sale soon but more on them when they are based . And that's about it for this post I hope you are well and keep licking the brushes until next time ...........
  Regards Gavin .








8 comments:

  1. Beautiful and very impressive...Great looking units for Peninsula War...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cheers Phil it's a long road to tread but I will get there !
    Regards Gavin .

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just awesome Gav. You do really fine work with those 15's. Keep up the postings.

    Kurtus

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Many thanks Kurtus for the kind words .
      Regards Gav .

      Delete
  4. Brilliant looking regiment, would grace any table top.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cheers Ian for once these will be staying on my table !
    Regards Gav .

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Very nice - A fine looking regiment.
      Let's hope they perform for you and your lucky dice....
      Cheers
      Stu

      Delete
  6. Cheers Stu,
    With these and my lucky dice we will be in Paris in no time !
    Regards Gav .

    ReplyDelete