Sunday, 1 November 2015

28mm Footsore Miniatures Late Roman Command

Well here we are the almost finished line (if that makes any sense) this command stand is the last of the units I originally planned for this little force . I plan to increase them over time but for now that's it with these .
  On the table I have a regiment of foot for my Peninsular war project they are almost complete I have decided to add a light company so they may be delayed a little . And close on their heels are a regiment of Portuguese these will be up for sale and as always if they don't go they will be added to my own army . I think that raps this little post up keep licking the brushes until next time...........
Regards Gavin (aka Furphy) P.S I have a lighting box at last so please stay with me as I work things out and add some terrain for affect !


6 comments:

  1. Looking good Gav, the light box really brings out the detail...
    Cheers
    Stu

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cheers Stu, I still have to work on the lighting and some terrain tiles but it's a move in the right direction !
      Regards Gav .

      Delete
  2. Nice colors and very nice job!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Many thanks Phil just a group photo of my Romans and then I won't keep throwing Romans at you all .
      Regards Gav .

      Delete