Saturday, 12 September 2015

AB 15mm French Napoleonic Line Infantry

Hi all,
Well it's taken some time to get these finished but at last I am over the finish line I have really enjoyed painting these they are in pre 1812 uniforms I have taken a couple of liberties with the musicians as it's hard to find exact details on them . And that includes the voltigure plumes and collars .
  As you can see they are the incomparable AB Napoleonics now owned by Eurika miniatures in Austrailia and sold through Fighting 15's here in the UK (great service) . The figures are painted in Vallejo paints with two coats of Matt varnish they are based on mdf 3mm and are 30mm/25mm .
These are going up for sale on eBay or pm me if you are interested I also have another unit that is almost complete to join them . And if they don't find a new home then I will have some enemy for my Peninsular war British .
  I hope you are forging ahead with your own projects and may be a little quicker than my own





 .
.






6 comments:

  1. Thanks lads I wish I could nail the photographs these ones took a dozen attempts and they are not much better than the first .
    Regards Gav .

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cheers Dannoc, thanks for the kind words .
    Regards Gav .

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cracking painting Gavin, where do we find out your price list for AB's?

    ReplyDelete