Thursday, 23 July 2015

Enter The Dragon

Hi all,
I just wanted to put a couple of pictures up of a dragon I have painted for my mate Stu of Tears Dust and Dice fame . We met at the Wyvern Wargamers club and he's done a lot to get me into wargaming I have even won a couple of games !  At the moment Stu's painting up ancient Chinese and he also wants to put in a fantasy twist so hence a dragon . The miniature is from Bushido miniatures range I painted him blue because it reminded me of dragons you see on willow pattern plates .
  So Stu many thanks for the help over these last months and I hope you like him just don't let Dane play him in the games or we might as well pack up and go home now !
Regards Furphy .


3 comments:

  1. Great dragon Gav - and a very kind gesture!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gave
    You are a real gent and that is a thing of beauty....
    And now you have started winning games there is no stopping you.
    Thanks again.
    Stu

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cheers lads,
    I knew all those games workshop skulls would come in handy one day ! Many thanks for the advice and encouragement shown to me since I joined the club .
    Gav .

    ReplyDelete