Friday, 6 March 2015

15mm Volkesgrenadiers (3)

Hi all,
I know I can hear the groans already NOT MORE OF THE SAME ! but hey if I have to paint them you can at least look at them . These do seem to be taking an age and I still have seven with only undercoat on but slowly they near completion . Most of the time if I paint a lot of the same I will not post every step of the way but then the posts get fewer and fewer . And as yet I have not got any type of game in  so all I can show you is what I paint .
   And as I have been painting since the mid 80's with not a single game in between I can wait a little longer . So please be patient as I am still in  1945 with these Volkesgrenadiers  and there will be one more post on this subject before I move on . So bellow are more photos they all look the same and with my usual poor shots of the little men .
Regards Furphy .





4 comments:

  1. Very nice job, love your bases...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Phil, they are meant to distract from the iffy paint job .
    Regards Furphy .

    ReplyDelete
  3. These look great furphy, there's something about winter germans...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cheers Phil, if I can't sell these I might use them for the Battle Group Kursk, Fall of the Reich rules they cover the last few months of the war .
    Regards Furphy .

    ReplyDelete