Wednesday, 10 December 2014

British Light Infantry the American Revolution

Hello,
  here's some pictures of some light infantry for my American Revolution project . I can only apologise for the poor pictures but they do hide my poor painting . These light bobs would normally work together away from their parent unit, the same as grenadiers . Most of the light infantry and grenadier company's were grouped together in battalions to be used for particular operations .
I would of liked to see some loading and firing poses rather than just charging but I suppose you can't have everything . They do come with different style hats but I think the Perry's are missing a trick with not having some variety of poses, the hessians are much more varied .
Well that's all folkes until next time .
Regards Furphy .

No comments:

Post a Comment