Wednesday, 17 December 2014

28mm Perry Miniatures British Dragoons The American Revolution

Hi all,
   here is a few more forces for my American Revolutionary War collection these are dismounted 16th light dragoons in skirmish poses . Compared to the light infantry on my other post I really like the poses on these sculpts .  My little army is growing slowly probably as slow as it took the home government to supply men to the army in North America . I thought I would be gaming with them in the summer of this year but not a chance I will get there when I get there I am not going to beat my self up over it.
I still have my late war British 15mm army to complete and now I want to start a 6mm union ACW army as well , I am also painting a 15mm British Peninsular
war battalion which I may keep or sell depending on what other hobby supplies I need !
  I hope you all have a nice Christmas holiday and your painting and gaming are productive .
Regards Furphy . 

2 comments:

  1. Cheers Phil,
    I have six more to work on and I hope to have a loyalst unit completed by the end of January .
    Regards Furphy .

    ReplyDelete