Tuesday, 13 May 2014

Warhammer 40k Chaos Cultists

Hello folks,
Furphy's back again with some more painted minis (note I didn't say well painted) I enjoyed painting these I went for more subtle tones they have been bleached a bit in the varnish but you either like them matt or not . I did try a satin varnish on one figure but didn't like the look so I went with the usual gloss then matt and as always I use Galleria (always work for me).
  I'm trying out non metallic metals more of that on some chaos space marines for a future post but did a few bits on these . The bases were made of green stuff with a PVA and sand wash  I wanted to have a barren feel on some far off blasted planet.
Sorry if its a bit picture heavy and the usual picture quality but I am getting a new airbrush and compressor so a better quality camera will have to wait .Well back to the brushes, until next time .
Regards Furphy.

 






 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment